My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, September 11, 2020

September 11th Stay Crafty @Home Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns

This is a 2 month long "Anything Goes" hop that ends September 25th at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉  Super excited for the new Cats Galore Collage and Senti set from LeighSBDesigns!  This has been such an fabulous Stamptember and so much more to come!  I am semi-proud of myself for my project for today!  It is a card and the images change when you open it!  I know, who would have thunk it??


It features some wickedly cute sloths from Jo Kavanagh Designs at Etsy.  This was a labor of love...meaning I had to shore up the thin green cardstock with some thick patterned paper AFTER putting the green one together.  Usually I would have just chucked it and forgot about it but I kept going and walah! I have a sliding panel card!  The sentiment was a stamp I picked up at one of the box stores and the sun rays at the top of the sentiment are from a Concord & 9th die set.  The moon I free handed and I stamped some Distress Ink stars.  Popped on some sequins and called this one finished!  For those wanting a wonderful tribute for today, Leigh has this touching image on the Inspiration Blog in the Freebie section.  I did some simple color in a paint program.  2020 has been a very challenging year for the world but we can survive this and be our best selves 💗.




 

3 comments:

  1. That's a really cute card. Love the rainbow stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image changing card Nan, you rocked it! So lovely to see my Never Forget freebie...sending many hugs!!!
    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poem is cute and the sloth cuter :). The card looks complicated, but a great success.

    ReplyDelete