My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, September 5, 2020

September 4th Stay Crafty @Home Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

 

This is a 2 month long "Anything Goes" hop that ends September 25th at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉 

I have been watching sooooo much Youtube and found Jennifer McGuire's videos.  I am learning so many things that are "new" to me!  That doesn't mean they are new at all but such fun for me!  This was my first experiment with a tunnel card.


I had a tough time trying to take a pic of the inside!  I used some freebie stamps from the Creative Stamping magazine issue 83.  The set is Enchanted Woodland.  It really is a fabulous stamp set and there is lots of inspiration in the magazine to get me started!  But the tunnel card is from one of Jennifer's videos and I don't have everything just right as you can see :)  I am happy with how it turned out and can't wait to try more!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend at home!

4 comments:

  1. Love the lime green! I too watch those videos - totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card design and those cute critters!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card design, I am going to look for Jennifer’s videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tunnel card Nan! Love everything!
    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete