My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The Outlawz Progressive Challenge for September

The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge Talk about last minute!!! This is certainly that🥺. We had a gorgeous fall image to work with from Jan’s Digi Stamps (https://www.janmahew.com/) Aptly named “Signs of Autumn”.  Fall has arrived at my house!  Yesterday it was chilly instead of hot and I am loving it!  

I sat and colored this with my Prismacolor colored pencils and soaked up the fall breeze!  I just fussy cut and glued to some patterned paper.  I inked the sentiment and popped it and the little butterfly on with foam dots.  I added some Gelatos to the butterfly. This lovely image really did all the work for me!   Come by and play with us at the Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge in October!  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment