My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 1, 2020

October 1st of The 31 Days pf Halloween Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns

 It's here!  The most wonderful time of the year!  The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!  This is Leigh's 10th year hosting this SPOOKtacular blog hop and I am sooo excited to get started!  The rules and all the details plus the linky party are HERE so hop over to LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog and note a few common sense rules and a no stress blog hop!

And here they are....The Boo Crew featuring Ghost Balleigh Monster and friends???!!  Nope, you are not seeing things!  There are FOUR of these fabuoolous cuties!   I totally got this idea from Leigh's Want Candy project and just had to cook up this batch of Ghost Balleigh Monsters!

I edited the images in Photoshop and colored up with Prismacolor colored pencils.  I added some Golden gloss medium to their cute little eyes.  I printed BOO out and sprayed with wilted violet Distress Oxide Spray.  I used my Dymo label maker to make THE and Crew and gave them a spritz of wilted violet.  I cut slits to slide the finished page into the red cardstock and then attached that to the black cardstock.  The sentiment is on foam tape.  My adorable Poe figure will be presiding over a lot of this month's makes; he is one of my favorite things ever!  Hope to see you for this month of off the hook Halloween fun!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the Ghost Balleigh a group of them is so SPOOKY! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created them altogether and those red shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nan, love how you grouped Ghosties together!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEAL OF DELIGHT! Happy Day 1 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with this spooktacular gaggle of ghosties! Totally adorbs and scary and I'm tickled pink my Want Candy make inspired this spooky scene!

    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete