My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, October 5, 2020

October 5th The 31 Days of Halloween 2020

 Happy Monday and Day 5 of the amazing 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns! 

This is the 10th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns and it ends on October 31st at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉   Time for a little Oddball Art and zombie fun!  This set is CCC# 64 BUSTER BITES HIS FRIENDS Creepy Cute Chronicles This is true friendship in action!
 
I used some plastic from a tape package and made a shaker card!  I embossed the ribs on the wonky hearts I cut and used gloss medium for the tiny zombie eyes!  I grabbed some bags of chunky confetti and fine confetti at the Dollar Tree so I had to have a play with it!  I am behind on my blog hopping but I will catch up in the next day or so....really, I will! 😇
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Well they are the cutest zombies ever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shaker card and the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shakers!!!! I posted one today also!!!! Love the sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab shaker card Nan!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Day 5 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with this spooktacular make! That sentiment made me LOL, I love it!!!!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete