My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Day 20 of the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns

This was an image my daughter did for me for Poe's birthday hop this year.  I decided to have a play with it in Photoshop.
I added the beginning of the poem "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe.  I used an antique page from Graphics Fairy and a steampunk paper by Dragon's Lair Designs. I am adding the image below if you would like to have it.

This is the 10th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns and it ends on October 31st at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉 
 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Day 20 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with POEtastic make! I absolutely LOVE it and oooooo THANK YOU for the faBOOlous digi, it will totally make an appearance in my annual Poe Appreciation Hop in 2021!!!!!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Poe’s Raven, love it!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make Nan, and thank you for the digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of the vintage page from POE's poem with that fabulous raven! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation. That bird is fantastic, thank you so much for giving it away x

    ReplyDelete