My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, October 3, 2020

October 3rd The 31 Days of Halloween 2020

You know what panic is?  Of course you do if you are playing in the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop and realize you haven't posted your project for the day and the witching hour is closing in!  My panic today was a tad different as I got my vase ready to put the black roses in and realized....I had NO black roses! 😱 So I did what all good crafters do; I cried and scrambled for my stash!

After the drama I ended up with this!  I sponged white acrylic paint on the Tim Holtz embossing folder and ran through the machine.  Then I added some red ink around the edges.  The can is painted with red acrylic paint and splattered white and black paint onto it.  I used adhesive tape and craft glue to attach the label to the can.  The black flowers and crow die cuts were in my stash and I blinged them up a bit with the gems.  The skelly head is from the same Holtz's stamp set from yesterday's black cat.
This is the 10th annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop hosted by our faboolous LeighSBDesigns!  It ends October 31st 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog The linky party is there, too! 😉 
I am also hopping along at The Halloween Countdown Blog Hop 2020:




6 comments:

  1. Pleased that Poe is guarding your spooktacular rose container!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome altered can, love those black roses!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous altered can! The perfect black roses! If you didn't share no one would ever have known you were stressed about this project... you pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fabulous project and love those black roses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all your mini Poe is really cute and I never thought Poe could be cute, but he is :). I love your altered can, a great project x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Day 3 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with this absolutely spooktacular rose container! You made me chuckle with your tale of panic, LOL, but you did what crafters do and saved the day in faBOOlous style!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete