My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, October 2, 2020

October 2nd The 31 Days of Halloween

Let's get straight to the fun!  It's day 2 of the 31 Days of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns and I have already been amazed at the wonderful projects!  I got painty and a bit inky with this one!

Another found set of stamps I don't think I ever used this one before.  I used Distress Oxides and Distress Inks with a bit of white gel pen.  Some paper and heat embossing and foam dots...all done!  And of course I am playing HERE:
This is the 10th annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop hosted by our faboolous LeighSBDesigns!  It ends October 31st 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉 
Also, this is my first year with the Countdown to Halloween Blog Hop!  Leigh designed three awesome wicked badges for this year's hop!  Thanks for adding me at such a late time, Michelle!








5 comments:

  1. The background is awesome, great colors choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of this painty and inky creation, Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular card Nan!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 2 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with this spooktacular scardy cat make & YAY for making it in to be a Cryptkeeper this year too, glad you love my badges I designed for them!

    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete