My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Day 25 of the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop

My kids are teaching me how to use Procreate on an iPad.  They have not had an easy time of it but I have managed a few things!  Here is my very first accomplishments :)


 This image is by Oddball Art and is CCC124 Ghosts in the Mists.  These ghouls are already worried about the fact that more boos! are on the horizon it seems!  So to calm them down I gave them a good dose of glitter :)  It usually works for me!

This is the 10th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns and it ends on October 31st at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Day 25 of my 31 Days of Halloween...so thrilled to have you joining in the spooktivities again this year with your absolutely FABOOLOUS make! Your glitter cure sounds divine, LOL! Well done on your 1st digi make too, keep going!
    Happy Haunting & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those ghosties!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH this is sooooo darling... I want more Boos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for learning Procreate, something I haven’t tried yet. This a great page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they are so cool. I LUV them :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete