My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, January 1, 2023

January 1st The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge!

 Happy New Year's Day!  Thanks for joining us for the Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge!  Our wonderful image this month is by our own Sandra!  Thank you, Sandra!  It is such a beautiful image!  I am still missing fall and although I love, love Christmas; I really love fall weather and fall leaves and fall....well, you get the point!

I chose my colors with a fall palette in mind.  Two brand new fall paper pads have been taunting me since I didn't have time to open them up!  So here are the papers from one pad with a sentiment from a magazine freebie.  I colored up the image with colored pencils and fussy cut out.  Hope to see you at the Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge this month!




1 comment: