My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, January 23, 2023

8th Annual Edgar Allan Poe Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!

 I am here for the finale of the Edgar Allan Poe Blog Hop after being waylaid with the flu or whatever thingy is lurking about!  My assistants tonight are my tiny Poe and paperweight from Noah!   To give credit all around my new light box is a present from Noel!   So here is my Poe project!


First, when you are rushing and sick.....dabbing the glue with the fluffy tissues you have on the desk for your nose is not, I repeat, NOT the thing to do!  I did and got a rather fuzzy card but other than that it is amazing to me!  I love this design  Poe Frame Cards so very much!  I printed out two papers from the Classic Poe Vintage Grunge Digi Art Paper Pack for my last two layers to cut on and I can't wait to do this again slower and properly!  Perfect SVG file gave me a perfect cut!  I added the senti from Romancing Poe Collage plus 2 senties set on top of the second cut of the card's middle layer.  Fun, fun and thanks to LeighSBDesigns for this awesome Poe Collection of 2023!  All the details are here at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog where good things are happening every month of the year!  Happy Birthday, Edgar Allan Poe until next year!  Thank you, Leigh and Val for another awesome blog hop!





6 comments:

  1. Super make Nan and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaped card and hope you feel better soon -me and my daughter have had this over Christmas and New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless both of your hearts! It was/is a beast of a thing for sure! Thanks for your kind comments, Carol! I really appreciate you visiting my little blog! xx

      Delete
  3. POE-tastic finale make Nan, I love it - thank you for using my digi stamps and SVG Cutz, its such a joy to see them all in use! I'm thrilled to have you playing along with us every year xox! Feel better very soon!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete