My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 20, 2023

January 20th The Outlawz Festive Fridays with Pattie's Creations!

Here we go with the themes:

Christmas and Anything Goes!

Our sponsor this time is Pattie's Creations!  Please give their shop a visit and leave some love! 💖 

Here is my watercolor oversized postcard using the oh so cute Hootie by Pattie's Creations!
I had a snowscape in mind until I saw the gorgeous weather we had today!  It has been simply beautiful here the past two days!  Zero humidity (I don't know the actual number higher than zero I imagine but lower by far than it usually is here!)  So a clear blue sky and some little wildflowers became the watercolor background for this adorable little owl!  I colored him up with Copics, used Koi watercolors and stamped a sentiment from Crafter's Square.  Do come play with us at The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge!  Easey Peasey themes of Christmas and Anything Goes this time!






No comments:

Post a Comment