My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 6, 2023

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges Birthday Party in January!

That's right!  Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges is one year old!  YAY!  To kick off the party we are playing with images from our wonderful sponsors from the past year!  I am having a play with some images by LeighSBDesigns and Pattie's Creations!

I have been revisiting my art journal after a long, long holiday!  It has been great fun!  I used the following images and bits from SVG designs by LeighSBDesigns:
I used Dragonfly 1 and a dragonfly from Dragonflies Fly by the awesome Pattie's Creations!  Our theme this month is:
Come show us your Party Time make and give us a chance to visit your blog for a nice hot cup of cocoa!  We will be waiting for you at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges Challenge #13 Party Time!




 

2 comments:

  1. Love all the fabulous journal pages you have made
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Carol! Happy New Year’s to you and your family!

      Delete