My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 6, 2023

January 6th The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge with Patties Creations!

Thanks so much to Pattie's  Creations for sponsoring us this time at The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge where the themes are:

Christmas, Dragonflies, Use Green and Birthday!  You choose which to use or combine them all!

I almost used them all on my journal page!  Just missed some birthday fun :)  I used Snow Covered Lamp Post, Dragonfly 1 and a dragonfly from Dragonflies Fly!  I had an abundant crop of dragonflies this year from tiny, tiny to huge, huge!  Although the recent freezing weather has probably done them in, I decided I wanted my Christmas season to have them anyway!  I used Gelatos for my background after priming the page with white acrylic paint.  I added the images and my sentiment (I think I made that up but I could have read it somewhere!  Who knows???); I added white snow and lines with white acrylic paint.  I added the glow with a Gelato and some flecks on the senti, too.  Come along and play with us at The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment