My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, January 2, 2023

January 2nd The Outlawz Monday Greetings with Dr. Digi's House of Stamps!

 Frosty fun with Dr. Digi's House of Stamps for this challenge, now monthly!, at The Outlawz Monday Greetings!  Our greeting this month is Winter Hello (any winter greeting) with a Twist of add some snow!  We survived our first single digit winter event starting a few days before Christmas going through to the Tuesday after!  Brrrr!  From the high forties to the low twenties in one day's span, this is something we are not used to in the deep South!  We are back to normal low fifties and raining buckets today!  My horse is saying she will take rain over freezing weather any day!  Back to the challenge at hand I had shivers down my spine as I played with Lonely This Christmas by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps!

I made a journal page with some paper from the Celestial Wonderland pack by Recollections.  I colored up the adorable image using colored pencils and Distress Ink for the background with some white acrylic snowflakes!  I used a sentiment from A Charming Christmas Compendium of Festive Sayings by LeighSBDesigns and added some acrylic paint snow on it.  I backed the sentiment with some sparkle paper!  We hope you will join us this time at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge which is now monthly and the required greeting is Winter Hellos (any winter greeting) with a twist of add some snow!






No comments:

Post a Comment