My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, December 31, 2022

December 31st The Outlawz Paper a la Mode Challenge!

Let's Get It Started!  That's the theme for this month at The Outlawz PAM Challenge!  It's the eve of 2023 and after a suitable day and evening of celebration we will all get to the details of life in 2023!  I got this fabulous planner page at Etsy from Mills Media Boutique!   We are not sponsored this month so we used what we had for this challenge.
All I had to do was decorate the page with some goodies!  What fun it was!  I used Winter Stamps from My Cutie Store (on a break right now).  Everything was colored, added and inky dotted in Procreate!  I added all my design team dates for The Outlawz and I do hope you will add our challenges to your planner or calendar this year!  From all of us at The Outlawz Paper a la Mode Challenge we wish you a very Happy New Year! 😊





1 comment:

  1. Such a perfect page for our challenge this month!! Great way to stay organized in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete