My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday Songs & Rhymes Challenge at the Outlawz!

Our fun and blast from the past song for our inspiration this time is “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!” Our sponsor is Mirtillamente!  I used the fantastically fun image “Paperelle” by Le Gine!

I made a tent card variation card using the directions from Iced Images on YouTube.  The image elements were colored with Prisma colored pencils and fussy cut out before being popped on the front and back page of the tent card.  I used a sentiment strip from the paper pack “Key West.”  I hope you will come play with us at The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge!  We look forward to visiting your blogs and commenting on your fabulous projects!



2 comments: