My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Kiss Me Glorious Green Challenge #3 with LeighSBDesigns!

This jaunty kitty is a freebie by Ike's Art!  Isn't he just full of himself?😹



I used an easel card pattern from the Butterfly Challenge Blog.  I used lots of greens in cardstock and designer paper for the bones of the card and inked with mowed lawn Distress Ink.  I used Ike's St. Cat-rick's Day image which is a freebie on the SUYP Cat Lovers' Challenge!😻  I used the sentiment included with the image (it also has two others) and cut into a flag and added one of the clover from the clover cluster included in LeighSBDesigns' Paddy Balleigh Monster Set.  I added the cutesy face in Procreate.  I used Copics, Crayola green glitter paint and gold acrylic paint for all the details.  I am entering this at Ike's SUYP Cat Lovers' Challenge for March and


11 comments:

  1. Adorable kitty! I love the easel card design and cute sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous easel card Nan, love kitty!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I explored a ways back while I'm here and spied the Ike image. That's a great easel! I never think to make them with that design and I should! Perfect for your elements, well done. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aimesless! I was stuck for an idea and Iced Images has so many great tutorials it gives my memory a jog! :) Thank you!

      Delete
    2. And thanks for giving me a follow! You are the first! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. A great card with lovely design and colouring. I have been playing with this cat and another to enter but I am too slow these days more unfinished than not! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand that feeling, Vee! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. LOL, isn't he totally sassy! Adorable card Nan! Thanks for playing along in our challenge this month!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really cool - I LUV him on green :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete