My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Cherry Blossom Medallion in Green!

My back and leg are responding to a spinal injection I had last Friday so I was able to play all day long!  I decided to use LeighSBDesigns’ Cherry Blossom Medallion SVG in glorious green the theme for Challenge #3 at LeighSBDesigns! 

I only used three of the Cherry Blossom Medallion layers coz my Cricut was acting up and not wanting to cut my final layer.  I used a layer of foam between the back layer and the middle layer and to mount the sentiment from the Paddy Balleigh Monster Set.  I inked all the elements with lucky clover Distress Ink.  My last one today going to LeighSBDesigns Challenge #3 Glorious Green!   All the details and linky party are HERE and you have one more day to play!



8 comments:

  1. Awesome medallion Nan, love it!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, NAN! Thank you for your sweet comments you have left me. I appreciate them mucho grande! I do want you to know tho, you are a hard woman to find just going by that blog profile - a dead end when I clicked on it. But never fear, Google was here and I found your blog that way! I love your medallion - those SVGs are cool. That looks like a shaker card with the lil gold bits or bobs. Very cool! Anyway, I read you are having injections and I am so thrilled your pain is eased. I might need those. My right hip kills me every time I step down with that leg and sore a lot too. Need to find out if sciatica or what. So glad you got help, it wears on a person something fierce! XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get the shot, sweetie! I tried almost 4 years without them and the underlying situation just got worse. It does indeed wear one totally down and crazy in my case! ;) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
    2. And thanks for tracking me down! I can't find my own blog when I am away from my computer either! LOL

      Delete
  3. Drop dead gorgeous Glorious Green medallion card Nan, I love my Cherry Blossom SVG Cutz in green and the senti is the perfect touch! Thanks for using LeighSBDesigns to make your lovely card and for playing along in our challenge this month! Soooo happy the injection brought you enough relief to create, sending hugs!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete