My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Ike's World Challenges #155 Anything Goes/Optional Include an Animal or Critter!

April is here and so begins a new challenge at Ike's World Challenges!  This is Challenge #155 and the theme is as always Anything Goes/ Optional Include an Animal or Critter!  Whenever I peruse through Ike's Art's images on my computer I get a giggle from the adorable Cubimals!  Here's what I got up to with these critters this time!

The guys an I wanted to make some noise for our fantastic Ike who is the bestest person in the whole wide world to work for on a design team!  I love her art, her heart and her ever generous spirit!  This is a third fold card as shown in a tutorial by Iced Images on Youtube.  I added some bling and foam tape so this one is bursting at the seams so I had to add a clip at the top to take the photos!  When you lift the left hand square you get this....


More a hidden piggy and the person to whom (who?) we are raising the roof for!😸
Some light pink designer cardstocks inked with abandoned coral Distress Ink, glue, foam tape and the critters colored up in Copics with the sentiment and sound effects made up in Procreate then printed out and it was done!  Now let's see what you want to get all gluey and embellie crazy with for April!

Another fun challenge for April with Ike's SUYP Cat Lovers' Challenges!









4 comments:

  1. Th is just adorable, love the creativity and way you incorporated the cubimals. Also what a great sample to see what Tim's newest pink is like. Good week to you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WoW ! This is awesome. Thank you so much for making this and for your super kind words. I am overwhelmed xoxoxo
    Many hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete