My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, April 22, 2022

Baby Bunny Balleigh Monsters!

I love these little Baby Bunny Balleigh Monsters so much!  I knew they just had to make an appearance during this month's Challenge Celebrations at LeighSBDesigns! 

I used an Easter Card from Craft with Sarah and instantly knew (again!) that these adorable baby bunnies had found a place to hang out!  Baby BunBun has not quiet figured out how to hop into the basket but the others are all giving loving encouragement as he tries!  I printed out the Baby Bunny Balleigh Monster Border that comes in this set and cut apart the individual bunnies with eyes facing the way I wanted them to!  Next I colored with colored pencils and fussy cut leaving a thin white border.  I added patterned paper behind the grass, flowers and bow of the card before slipping the backing in place.  This one is headed to LeighSBDesigns Challenge #4 Celebrations!


1 comment:

  1. Love your card Nan these baby bunnies are so cute!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete