My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Pattie's Creations and The Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes Challenge!

 Today we start a brand new Sunday Songs & Rhymes at the Outlawz!  I chose the poem "The Birds' Bath" by Evaleen Stein.   It is a bright children's poem about a garden pool made for the birds!  There are many things to be inspired by in this poem and I hope you enjoy it!  Thanks to Pattie's Creations for sponsoring us this go round!

I chose this sweet image at Pattie's Creations and it is aptly named Sparrows in Bird Bath!  I didn't color the birdies as sparrows because I really wanted to have them bright yellow against the blues in the card.  I used Prismacolor pencis to color the scene before fussy cutting with a small white border around it.  I did add some Distress Ink in mowed lawn around the grass area.  The card is a center pop up step card (following a tutorial by Iced Images YouTube) with the center area top cut out to fit my image into with the sentiment from a paper pad.  I used another paper pad for the patterned layer on blue card stock.  We hope you will join in the fun at The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge!  All the details are HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment