My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Through the Craft Room Door First DT Project!

 This was supposed to be posted on here Tuesday and silly Blogger didn’t do it’s job! That’s right I am blaming technology and I am sticking to it!  I am super excited to be on the design team of Through the Craft Room Door.   So here is my first project for the TTCRD Challenge which is Anything Goes!. I had the pleasure of creating with ZoZo the Hobo and Zoey the Shih tzu by our sponsor Color of Love!

I colored her with colored pencils and markers and panted the background with watercolor.  I popped the layers up with foam dots and glued ZoZo on the top layer.  The sentiment is a freebie from Stampington.  She is absolutely gorgeous!  I hope you will check out Color of Love and come play with us at Through the Craft Room Door!




 





1 comment: