My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, March 21, 2022

The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge with Oddball Art!

 We have the pleasure to work with some awesome images by Oddball Art for this challenge!  I played with a journal page and some Distress Oxide sprays.  I colored the image with Copics and the background stars and bubbles with Prisma colored pencils.  I used the Big Eye Creepy Cute Fairy Girl Starlina, senti from Whimsical Dream Sally's Stars and Hand Drawn Stars and Bubbles!

I printed the sentiment on colored paper and added some white pen dots and colored the stars with colored pencils.  I semi fussy cut the little character out and fussy cut the other elements.  Nothing left to do but glue down and outline with a black Pitt brush pen!  Now it's your turn to create some fun and join us at The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge!



2 comments: