My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Crafty Goodies from Lawn Fawn!

I participated in one of Leigh's fabulous blog hops and won!  My prize was a 25 dollar gift card at Lawn Fawn!  I made a list of things I needed, things I wanted and something so cute I had to have it!  The blending sponges and handle (got two lost two so needed one!) were definitely needed!  The embellishment wand/tool by Studio Katia (not pictured just realized!) was something I have wanted for ages and kept forgetting to order or pick up!  This darling little iguana is just sooo adorable I had to have him plus I got the free special delivery stamp that Lawn Fawn gave me!  The packaging was totally cute with some papers and it was just really neat!

I play at Leigh's blog hops and challenges because I love Leigh and Val!  The top reason plain and simple!  That I can play with images I love and people I love and win goodies and discounts to Leigh's boutique is just icing on the cake!  Challenge #3 is going on right now at LeighSBDesigns and the theme is  Glorious Green and it ends March 25th!  



2 comments:

  1. Congrats, looks like a fun prize pack! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am inking away happily with my goodies! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete