My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Paddy Balleigh Monster Tent Card!

 I am super excited today!  My Paddy Balleigh Monster tent card is over on the LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  😀  This total cutie pie image Paddy Balleigh Monster Set and the Clover Arch St. Patrick's Day Set are so much fun!


I used an altered tent card tutorial from Iced Images on Youtube for this happy bunch!  I used green cardstocks and some confetti designer paper for the bones of the card.  I had to make my clover arch fit the small card so I did that in Procreate then printed.  The two clover lovelies on the front came from the cluster of clovers included with Paddy as well as the sentiment.  I added some Kawaii faces to the two clovers in Procreate, printed, colored with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut adding to the front with foam dots along with Paddy and the sentiment.  Everything was colored with the colored pencils and I added some gold and white acrylic paint for some fun accents on the beer and the hat buckle.  He is entering the LeighSBDesigns Challenge #3 Glorious Green!  All the details and linky party are HERE!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card! Love the tent card design, pretty background and beautiful coloring you did!

    ReplyDelete