My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Some Cheeky Cats!

 I pulled out all of my acrylic painting stuff and got it kinda set up by the recliner so I could or would start painting again.  The back is gone again!  I had an MRI Tuesday and have my follow up with my neurosurgeon Thursday.  Long and short of it, I am not very mobile right now.  So painting I have been doing!  This little 5 x 7 canvas is the result of The Art Sherpa’s wonderful teaching and it seems perfect for Ike’s SUYP Cat Lovers’ Challenge!


Their personality conflict makes them totally perfect for each other!  Even the little flying bugs are feeling their love!  Nothing but canvas and acrylic paints on this one and off it goes!



4 comments:

  1. That is wonderful. I would love to buy that ! Sorry to hear you are having body troubles :-(
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card! Great design and the cutest cats!!

    ReplyDelete