My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, February 14, 2022

Feb. 14th Gothic Valentine Blog Hop with Leigh!

 Happy Valentine’s Day!  Today I am continuing my “tour” of my 2022 Poe Gothic Romance Book!  I did manage to get the light box and light ring set up for some photos that still showcase my remarkably bad photography skills but here goes!

                                                         

So pages three and four are constructed the same way as the cover, page one and two but  this photo does show where I glued the top layer of the letters to the backs for a finished look.  There is an addition of some bling on these pages, too!  I inked the edges of the poem and the image of Annabel Lee 1 by Ike’s Art with some Mystic Malachite by Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprayed on the poem after printing.  The acetate is really glaring but at least you know it is there??? ;)  This is the end of the book or is it?😈👻

Nope, it wasn’t!  This is Poe Love by LeighSBDesigns and I colored it digitally in Procreate then inked with Distress Ink.  That IS the end of my ode to Poe’s love stories or tragedies for 2022!  I really do hope Poe found peace and love in the afterlife so Happy Valentine’s Day, Master Poe!  This goes to the Gothic Valentine Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns and all the details and linky party are HERE!


Don’t forget Challenge #2 of 2022 at LeighSBDesigns!  Details and linky party HERE!  Catch the SALE at LeighSBDesigns going on now HERE!





4 comments:

  1. Your Poe Book is looking Poefabulous Nan!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love all the pages with the POEtastic imagery Nan! Thanks so much for using my designs and playing along in this year's Gothic Valentine Blog Hop!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tribute to Poe book! Love it.

    ReplyDelete