My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Feb. 15th Gothic Valentine Blog Hop with Leigh!

 It’s the third day of the Gothic Valentine Blog Hop!  I made an ATC after some awesome inspiration from Val and Susan using Leigh’s Distress Heart!  I used the Heart Splatter on my ATC!

I started in Procreate with a background paper by Gecko Galz and added the Heart Splatter and a sentiment from A Wicked Compendium of Halloween Sayings by LeighSBDesigns!  After adding a bit of dispersion on the right side of the heart I exported it out of Procreate and printed it out.  Sadly, my printer is still running out of ink and I can’t find any place that has it in stock so the quality is poor.  I inked some journal paper with Distress Inks trying to get a red (out of red cardstock in February…unbelievable!) and added a red Gelato on top of that with red Perfect Pearls to try to deepen the red.  Off we go to the Gothic Valentine Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party are HERE!



4 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Nan, love the glow!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect gothic ATC! Love the colors and the saying you put on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Nan, I love the grungy quality mood you captured and the combination of Splatter Heart with the Once Upon a Nightmare Senti was the perfect Gothic marriage! Thanks so much for using my designs and playing along in this year's Gothic Valentine Blog Hop!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete