My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Feb. 16th Gothic Valentine Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

Sob!  It’s the last day of the Gothic Valentine Blog Hop!  On the bright side I managed to participate every single day!  I even got to run into Hobby Lobby for some red cardstock and some Distress Oxide full size pads at 40% off after leaving Noel’s surgeon’s appointment!


I had a play with the  gorgeous Raven Gothic Window SVG and my new pack of various shades of red cardstock and my brilliant glitter paper!  I used a sentiment from the Dark Sentiments Set 1 which is also by the fabulous LeighSBDesigns that I printed out on a pale pink and inked with crackling campfire Distress Oxide. I could have gone more gothic by using black and the reds with no glitter paper but I leaned into a bit of a lighter mood to show my hope that poor Poe’s happiness in love has been found! So this one goes to the Gothic Valentine Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  The details and linky party are HERE!  Thanks for another fun, fantastic and fabulous blog hop, Leigh and Val!


Have no fear there is still Challenge #2 Let Love Bloom at LeighSBDesigns….click here for those details and that linky party!



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Gothic Window Nan love the red! Hope all went well for Noel x

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gothic window in reds and the fab glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fablicious Nan, your Raven Gothic Window turned out beautifully in shades of red with the glitter paper too, I like the thought that Poe finally found happiness! Yay on the crafty shopping spree and hope Noel has heeled up nicely! Thanks so much for using my designs and playing along in this year's Gothic Valentine Blog Hop!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete