My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, February 7, 2022

Let Love Bloom February Challenge at LeighSBDesigns!

Time for challenge number two for 2022 at LeighSBDesigns and the theme is Let Love Bloom!  I had a play with an older favorite Oddleigh  Cherished Heart and Once Upon a Starry Night SVG! 

.

-
I had a blast creating this large shaker card using some package plastic and some heart and sequin confetti!  After printing the cute Oddleigh Cherished Heart on white cardstock, coloring with Copics and fussy cutting out, I glued her to a light pink piece of cardstock cut to the size of the Starry Night SVG cuts.  I added foam strips around the edge forming the area for my confetti and after pouring it in I attached the plastic and then glued the top two layers down.  I love how she sparkles and shines! This is my first entry into the Let Love Bloom Challenge hosted by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party are HERE!

Also get ready for the Gothic Valentine Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns on February 13 - 16th!  ' Details Here!



4 comments:

  1. What a super shaker! Loving all the colour choices...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I love love love your shaker card Nan, super pretty and quirky in pink! Thanks for using my designs on this beauty and joining in on the fun over at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shaker card Nan, love 💕 it!
    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete