My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February at Ike’s World Challenges!

It’s time for Ike’s World Challenges #153 Anything Goes with an Option of Valentine’s Day!  I worked with Ike’s Art’s Stitchy Cats!  My mom had a ceramic shop for years and the craze for a few years was ceramic stuffed animals just like these two kitties!  It made me so happy having a play with this delightful image!

I made my sentiment in Procreate and used some papers from a travel paper pad.  I colored up the kitties with Copics and fussy cut them out.  A few foam dots, a box and some shiny hearts and it was done!  I hope you can play with us this month at Ike’s World Challenges!  We can’t wait to visit your blogs and leave you some Valentine’s love!

I am also entering this card in the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment