My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhyme Challenge with LeighSBDesigns!

 Hi and welcome to my project for the Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge!  This two weeks our fabulous sponsor is my favorite designer LeighSBDesigns!  Yay!  Our inspiration is coming from “Hearts” by Amy Ludwig VanDerwater and you will see quickly where I got my inspiration!


With my past week being filled with a dog bite requiring stitches and my son (and most probably my daughter and myself) having Covid! I had to rely on my trusty IPad and Procreate to help me out!  I am right handed and yep, dog bite on right hand :(  I used the gorgeous Tree of Raggedy Hearts image and the sentiment and star flourish are from the 2019 Valentine Collection by LeighSBDesigns. Using Procreate I added a background from Gecko Galz adding my images that I had digitally colored up.  I added a bunch of star burst in the center of the stars to make sure it sparkled!  I hope you will come play with us and join the fun at the Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful background and colors! Love the tree of raggedy hearts!

    ReplyDelete