My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Ike’s World Challenges January Anything Goes with Optional Include a Sentiment

Hope you all had a fantastic holiday season and a wonderful start to the New Year 2022!  At Ike’s World Challenges the theme is always Anything Goes but you also have the option to Include a Sentiment!  

I had a ton of watercolor fun with the awesome CatMouse Tree image by Ike’s Art  (freebie HERE At Ike’s Show US your Pussycats cat lover’s Challenge Blog!!) and a 4 dollar metallic watercolor kit!  The only real problem was trying to photograph these lovelies with all the shimmmer going on!  I did a bokeh effect on the light blue background and I really love how it came out!  I went with the Anything Goes option because I had this image printed out for Christmas and just had to use it with the watercolors!  Easy Peasey you choose whether to include a sentiment or not!  I do hope to get a chance to visit your blogs and see your fantastic makes for Ike’s World Challenges #152 Anything Goes with an option to Include a Sentiment!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card. I love the colours in the background.
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC and for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete