My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Finale for A Charming Christmas Hop + Challenge with LeighSBDesigns!

 Sadly I haven’t been able to play anywhere near the amount of time I wanted to spend on this lovely Hop and Challenge hosted by LeighSBDesigns with sponsors including Ike’s Art and Lawn Fawn (A big Thank you to the sponsors and Leigh!). But onward looking I must be as I stare down a brand new year and with that in mind here is my Winter Wishes card to all! —

I used the oh so pretty Elegant Snowflake Layered Make a Card SVG Cutz by LeighSBDesigns!  I had some leftover papers from the Elegant Snowflake Ornament Stand and all that glitter just had to go into another snowflake project.  Plus I have a huge pile of negative cuts from the Ornament Stand that includes snowflakes and stars galore!  I did a very simple card with the outer card, inner card (pale lavender) and the outline layer of the snowflake cuts.  I added a sentiment from A Charming Christmas Compendium of Festive Sayings by LeighSBDesigns and free handed a cut around it adding those pretty snowflakes from my stash!  I love it!  This is my final project for A Charming Christmas Hop + Challenge adding in the challenge as it is all Leigh’s designs! 😊. Thanks for another fab hop and challenge, Leigh and Val!  



 


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, a different look for the card!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Nan! I love how you used my Make-a-Card SVG Cutz card set as a landscape card and made the sentiment a big feature of the design too! So beautiful! Wishing you a fabulous New Year and lots of crafty fun for 2022!
    Thank you for playing in LeighSBDesigns A Charming Christmas Hop+Challenge!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete