My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, January 20, 2022

The 7th Annual Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!

 It’s the most wonderful time of the year….well, one of the most I do believe!  The Poe Appreciation Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  I am hobbling to the party with my stitched up right hand from my darling grandpup Luka’s not so darling bite!  And just to make it interesting Covid has parked on my doorstep with Noah testing positive Monday but I am so thankful he is feeling a bit better today.  Noel, recovering from knee surgery the 30th and myself have been sick with a gastro thingy or my doc says possible Covid but we haven’t ventured out to be tested so feeling very nauseated and ughy but we seem to be able to eat a bit today.  Now that you have heard my excuses it is time to celebrate Master Poe!

I was actually working ahead and had this ready on the 10th!  Maybe as a foreshadowing of things to come I was playing in Procreate and now I am so glad I have this program as one handed I am again!  I made my background using a Raven image in gray added to a marble background.  The Poe image is from Pixabay by Gordon Johnson. Leigh has a wonderful Poe signature with quill (that I have along with all of her other Poe designs on the broken hard drive!) but I used this one from a royalty free source.  I will be grabbing the Poe’s again that Leigh has for sure! I have included a copy of my background if anyone wants to grab one as a Happy Poe Appreciation Blog Hop prezzie!  

So off we go to put this fellow in the hop and try to find tiny Poe to help with my photos if I manage any hold in my hand stuff! :)  LeighSBDesigns has a totally awesome new collection of Poe designs!  Check it out HERE!



6 comments:

  1. So sorry to read about your hand!- and Covid and all the other vicissitudes!
    Poefect Poe page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love the background perfect for Poe himself! Hope you and family will be feeling better very soon! 🤗

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and totally POEtastic procreate make Nan, very handsome indeed! Oh geez Louise, I think it’s time you order a human size roll of bubble wrap, I’ll hook you up with my source wink wink, jokes aside, I sure hope you’re all starting to feel better and let your hand heal up nicely now ya hear! Sending lots of healing vibes and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring on the bubble wrap for sure! At least we can get a bulk discount…I hope! Yes, dear, I hear you! Hanks, Leigh!

      Delete