My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 21, 2022

Gothic Raven and Poe Raven Word Font

 The third day of the 7th Annual Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns and I have used the totally spectacular Gothic Raven SVG and the Poe Raven & Classic Word Font Set SVG!  This was really fun to work on and no scissors or makers to try and hold in my hand!

I had no gray papers to work with so I used black, brown, red and a moon patterned black paper and a tiny speck of orange!  I layered everything up and let dry before popping on my background designer paper sheet with foam dots.  I love how it turned out!  The background paper looks like the type of ceilings that were in fashion during Poe’s time!  You can find these two cut files along with two more brand new cut files in the new releases from LeighSBDesigns for 2022 and they are on SALE!  I am playing in the Poe Appreciation Blog Hop so off this goes to that and you can find all the details and linky party HERE!




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous background Nan, love your Raven and Poe words!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely POETASTIC and gorgeous Nan! Love the colours and the fab molded ceiling look you chose for this piece! So happy you were able to create with my SVG Cutz and rest your hand at the same time! Thanks for coming to play in this year’s POE party at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great raven and word - made spectacular with the background!

    ReplyDelete