My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 7, 2022

Snow or Poe January Challenge at LeighSBDesigns!

 Gosh but the times when we are not hopping or creating for a challenge with Leigh just seem to drag by it seems!  But no fears we are back with the January Challenge Snow or Poe (or Both!) and very soon, the 19th to be exact the 7th Annual Poe Appreciation Blog Hop begins!  I am hyped and super excited!  To show my exhilaration for the January Challenge I brought in some help from the party guy himself: Party Balleigh Monster!  

========= 

This guy knows how to party and celebrate everything!  He loves to sing about the things that make him happy so of course he loves “Let It Snow”!   I used two digital papers from Free Pretty Things For You (Ombré Glitter and Snowflake, both freebies!) and printed out the glitter paper.  I used Procreate to add the Snowflake paper as background and added Party Balleigh Monster Set, the sentiment, and snowflakes for my monster to hold and two for the background from Oddleigh Snowflake Elf and Snowflakes.  I printed that out and another copy of just the monster and fussy cut out the body and hat and sneakers popping them up on foam dots.  While in Procreate I colored up the little darling Party Monster!  Fun, fun and more fun!  This one goes to the Snow or Poe January Challenge presented by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party are HERE!

Challenge #1 - SNOW or POE
January 7 - 28 2022
Proudly Hosted by 
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps

3 comments:

  1. Oh I just love your creation Nan what an inspiration….fabulous….you’ve got me thinking now!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Val! Leigh’s sale badge inspired me😊. That’s the magic of a hop or challenge!

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I’m feeling the party vibes on your glorious make Nan! Totally spectacular, thank you for using Party Balleigh Monster on this beauty and flor coming over to play in LeighSBDesigns SNOW or POE Challenge!
    Hugs
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete