My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Ike's World Challenges August Mid-Way Post!

Is anyone else pinning for fall weather?  At my age I hate to rush the seasons but this summer heat has me beat!  Here we are at the mid-way point of Ike's World Challenges #147 Anything Goes with an option of Animals!  So to match the heat I am taking a safari trek to watch some giraffes!   These are from the Animal Silhouette Set by Ike's Art.  Ike is having to deal with a change in the Zibbett platform so we temporarily cannot link up to the images.  We hope the platform will be back operational soon!

I made the super cute giraffes a beautiful sunset sky with Distress Oxide Sprays and some Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.  The tree and leaves at the bottom are freebies from a papercrafting magazine.  I fussy cut the animals and the tree inking them with Distress Inks before gluing the tree to the background paper and using foam tape for the animals.  The sentiment is a stamp included in another papercrafting magazing layered on some patterned paper.  I hope you enjoyed our journey and can feel the wind sweeping across the grasses!  But now it is time for you to grab some crafty goodies and join in the challenge for August!  It beats cutting the grass, weeding the garden, any of those awfully hot and sweaty jobs outside!  Hope to visit your blog after you join the linky party at Ike's World Challenges!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment