My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, August 23, 2021

August 23 Sreampunk Serengeti Blog Hop!

 Well, my back officially went out to lunch day before yesterday 😩.  No way to sit or prop up so no crafting.  Tonight I managed to lay on my side and get this one in Procreate and blog it.

The background paper caught my eye in Pixabay (Please Don’t Sell My Artwork AS IS creator).  I immediately thought of Leigh’s Japanese Clouds when I saw the lovely light blue in the background!   A rhino was on my list of things to do so I added a silhouette from the same creator but colored it in the orange so I could add the tree backdrop. (also Pixabay but I lost the creator tag..sorry).
Also pretty sure the links are not right but my fingers are crossed!  I am posting this at the Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details are HERE!



7 comments:

  1. Hope your back is improving...
    Love the colour scheme of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! I could get out of bed today just have to treat it gingerly for a week or so!

      Delete
  2. You did a good job Nan, love the background you created for your rhino! Hope your back will feel better soon. Leigh has had back pain for quite awhile now along with other past injuries.

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worry about Leigh and her back! She is too young for all that pain! Thanks for the kind words, Val!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Nan, I agree, my Japanese Clouds do go perfectly, such a fab combo of elements to create the fun and funky African vibe!!! Oh no, I sure hope your back doesn't take too long to calm down..I hightly recommend ice for 20 minutes, then 30 minutes later a nice warm heat pack for 20 minutes and repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Nan, sorry to hear your back is bad, hope it’s better soon x

    ReplyDelete