My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

August 24 Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop!

Did anyone else get a giggle from my Sreampunk instead of Steampunk in my title last night?  I certainly did!  I couldn't even check to see how many other mistakes were in the post for my fit of laughter!  Anyhoo, here we go tonight with another ATC to go along with my other one.  

I used some cardboard that had the most wonderful character to it and stamped it with a background stamp from Lost Coast Designs (I totally failed to find it to link but you maybe luckier!).  It is a long stamp with steampunk things on it!  I glued to a playing card, stapled around it and inked the edges.  I used elements from the same set from my Music of Africa by SVG Files.US.  Again I inked and smushed the elements with Distress Inks and made the sentiment in Photoshop. 
This is another one for the Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party can be found HERE!  P.S. I posted twice for the 18th I think but I have missed quiet a few days so that was a good thing!😊




 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your African themed ATC Nan, I admit I never noticed the spelling error LOL.

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always helps to know your friends will be laughing with you if they notice it not at you! :) Thanks, Val!

      Delete
  3. Your know I noticed it - but I thought you had missed out the C...
    That background stamp is brilliant. Love your ATC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't checked that post too closely for fear of what I might find! ;) Thanks, Susan!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous African ATC today, love all the elements! I'm hopping backwards right now so off to see what you're laughing about LOL ;0)
    Thanks for playing along in LeighSBDesigns Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real African flavour to your card Nan x

    ReplyDelete