My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

August 25 Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop!

Alrighty then....excuse making time!  I had a doctor's appointment today for refills on my heart meds that turned quickly into a comedy sketch!  The front office people thought I had insisted on a face to face visit apparently.  I, on the other hand, had requested a video visit as our numbers are very high right now but was told no.   Finally, realizing that maybe I could just make another appointment and get a video thingy I asked and was told sure!  Much to my relief I quickly got out of the doctor's office and talked to my doc a few minutes later! He is a dear friend who is working round the clock and I have so much respect for him and his nurses!  It was just so much like Who's on First? trying to figure it out in the moment! 😂  So time got away from me and it was almost dark when I went out to feed the horse.  There was the most beautiful sunset happening!  Rushing to finish feeding Asia and trying not to wrench my back any further, I fast walked back and got my phone to snap a quick pic!  The trees in silhouette reminded me of our blog hop theme!

I added the sentiment from Leigh's Steampunk Serengeti Grunge Sentiment Digi Stamp Set in Photoshop.  The next one came about playing with the colors a bit and I liked it a lot, too!

So maybe if I hadn't told you where this was you might imagine it was in a far off land!  So I am sending this one off packing to the far away land of the Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party are HERE!




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Nan, it totally looks like it could be an Serengeti sunset! LOVE how you used my Steampunk Serengeti senti to take us straight to Africa...the power of imagination can take us anywhere ;0) You needed a nice peaceful end to your day Thanks for playing along in LeighSBDesigns Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop!, Stay Crafty and Safe in your neck of the woods!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete