My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, August 14, 2021

SUYP Cat Lovers Challenge for August!

It is a cat's life on this rocker card with a lovely butterfly saying hello to this cute pair!




View from the top!

My first ever rocker card using the instructions from the Butterfly Challenge which was so kindly linked in Susan R's blog this week!  I got so involved with making this I forgot about the colors and ribbon I needed to use to enter the Butterfly Challenge but that just means I get to make another one! The total plus side to having a kitty themed rocker card is getting to scurry over to Ike's Show Us Your 
Pussycats Cat Lovers Challenge #69 Anything Goes!  The kitties and sentiment are freebies from a craft magazine and the butterfly is cut with a freebie die cut from another craft magazine!  


 

1 comment:

  1. WoW ! That is so cool. Great cats and I love the design :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete