My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, September 1, 2022

The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge for September!

 Hi, everyone and welcome to September!  Cooler days I am hoping and lots of time for fall crafting!  Here at The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge we are creating with Star Stampz!

The image we are using is "Autumn Fall Girl Reading" and what a beautiful digital image it is!  Thanks so much to Star Stampz for sponsoring us this month and supplying the image!

I colored the image with Copics and used watercolor paint for the background.  I layered that on red and inked all edges with Distress Ink.  The kraft bottom layer I used acrylic paints in orange, red, gold and yellows to paint leaf strokes and when dry I inked the veins with a gold gel pen.  I made the senti in Photoshop and added washi tape corners to leaf it up a bit more!  We hope you are playing along with us each month and if you need to sign up then all the info is at The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge!  Come join in the fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment