My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, September 12, 2022

Monday Greetings September 12th Halloween Greetings πŸŽƒ

 Here we go at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge where the required greeting this time is Halloween Greetings with an optional twist to use black and white with a pop of color!  Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy!



I had a play with the ultra adorable Witches Hat image printed on my current obsession Kraft cardstock πŸ‘».  I colored her up with colored pencils and made a mask so that I could ink around her with a mysterious Distress Inks swirl!  I made my sentiment in Photoshop and popped it up with some foam tape after layering the Kraft paper on some witchy purple metallic cardstock!  Do come along and play with us for a wonderful prize from our lovely sponsor!  Get those Halloween Greetings ready and pop on over to The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge!





 


2 comments:

  1. LOve the cute witch and inky background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol! I just love the little hat with the leaves and friends hanging about ☺️

      Delete