My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, September 24, 2022

The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge September 16th

Time for the Festive Friday Challenge at The Outlawz in our still brand new blog!  This time our amazing sponsor is LeighSBDesigns!  YAY!  Let's make some noise!

Our themes for this challenge are Christmas and Anything Goes!  I got to play with one of the cute MerMonsters Leigh released in the FantaSea Collection earlier this year!  I had some serious fun with Coral Balleigh MerMonster and Senti Set!  


I colored her and her treasured pearl up with Copics.  For the background I went with watercolors (regular and metallic) hoping for an effect I had gotten using acrylics.  Not as happy as I was with the acrylic one but absolutely love the water splashes on the top of the water that I accidentally ended up with~ :)  Just some gold gel pen accents around the wording and it was ready to swim!  We hope you will come enter your Christmas or ANYTHING GOES projects so we can visit your blogs!                                                                                                                                    The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge
I am also entering this at LeighSBDesigns Challenge #9 Anything Goes in Shades of Blue!






 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Nan, love Coral Balleigh MerMonster!
    Val - FF DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Nan, love Coral Balleigh MerMonster!
    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete