My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, September 1, 2022

September Paper a la Mode Challenge with The Outlawz!

 More September fun with The Outlawz Paper a la Mode Challenge!  We got to have a play with designs by our sponsor this month Vectoria Designs!  Thanks so much for sponsoring us and allowing us to show your work!  I used the Pumpkin Patch Digital Journaling Kit and my oh my, it is gorgeous and delightful!

I love fall, pumpkins and especially pumpkins of all shapes and colors!  I think some are called squash but by any name they are all spectacular!  I worked on the two journal pages as my beginning and just went crazy layering elements from the set in Photoshop!  This is earmarked to be a printed out journal when things get a little calmer around the old homestead!  We hope you can come and join us this month for The Outlawz Paper a la Mode Challenge where the theme is Fall into Adventure!  My adventure led me to the pumpkin patch!  Where will your adventure begin?



2 comments:

  1. Great pages! I can't believe you got it all done with all the 'crazy' going on in your life! Wow; nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It’s a good thing I started all this already crazy or it might have driven me crazy🤣

      Delete