My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, September 2, 2022

The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge Sept. 2 - 15

Christmas
Nature
Ocean Life
Fantasy
Our fantastic sponsor for September is LeighSBDesigns!

No secret what a huge fan I am on Leigh's and her always amazing digi stamps and SVG Cutz!  I am so excited to have a play with one of my all time favorite Christmas images "Christmas Chorus Frog" and yes, my favorites list is very, very long!

I colored the image with Copics and used watercolor paint around the image and Distress Ink around the edges of that.  Layered on some glitter paper and kraft paper (I am still obsessed with it) and using a sentiment from "A Charming Christmas Compendium of Festive Sayings"!  This little froggie croaks Christmas songs all year long!  We hope you will come play with us this two weeks at The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge!





2 comments:

  1. Love the beautifully coloured image and great little frog with his Santa hat on
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete