My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

December 10th Sunday Song and Rhymes!

I was inspired to create this after reading The Oxen by Thomas Hardy.  It tells of a nativity scene and the oxen bowing down and all bowing down.  It is a scene replayed in my memory listening to the reading of the nativity as a child through my adult years.

This little scene was created using a set precolored by Jo Kavanagh Designs on Etsy!  I have used her images and stamp sets before and I am never disappointed in their quality, value and just their  awesomeness!  The set came with all of these characters, the wisemen and their gifts and the manger, palm tree and star.  Also two backgrounds, this one I chose with the stable, sand, trees and night sky and without stable and 4 papers.  So much for such a totally terrific price!  Please give her shop a visit and see all the goodies for yourself!  (No, I am not on her DT just really love her designs!)   




 

No comments:

Post a Comment