My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Creative Inspirations Challenges for December with LeighSBDesigns!

Hello, hello and are you feeling creative?  It's time for Creative Inspirations Challenges for December 7th and we are soooo excited to say thanks to our darling friend Leigh at LeighSBDesigns!  Leigh has a brand new Poinsettia and Holly Christmas Collection for 2023 and a two month old new store!  Honestly, since October, Leigh has had so many new things going on and new designs going out it has been really exciting to see it all happen!  And you can keep up with all the lovely happenings by dropping by LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog where all the links live and all the challenges and blog hops live, too!  

This gorgeous image is from the Poinsettia and Holly Christmas Collection 2023 and is named Poinsettia Holly Festive Garland Digi Stamp!  This is just amazingly gorgeous!  I also used a digital paper from the Pastel Blizzard Decorative Digi Paper Pack and the sentiment is from A Charming Christmas Compendium of Festive Sayings!  I printed two copies of the garland on top of the Pastel Blizzard paper in blue; one on glossy photo paper and one on cardstock.  I colored the points and insides of my stars with markers (because I forgot to do it before printing!)  😉  I colored the garland on the cardstock copy with Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers before fussy cutting it out and edging with my Pitt big brush marker in black.  The sentiment I printed out on glossy photo paper, too.   I glued the garland on to the glossy photo paper copy and attached that to glitter cardstock.  I also glued the sentiment to glitter cardstock.  This is so marvelously sparkly it brings tears to my eyes! 
We do hope to see you at Creative Inspirations Challenges this month where it is always Anything Goes and we look forward to visiting you blogs and seeing what you have created!
LeighSBDesigns has a Santa size sale going on so drop by the new store now and check it out!



One of two (TWO) challenges going on this month at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!







1 comment: